As well as routine morning, afternoon, evening and weekend clinics, we also provide more specialist services.
We offer specific appointments for:
- Joint and soft tissue injection
- Well baby clinic
- Maternity services
- Contraceptive services (for emergency contraception during surgery hours please call for immediate advice. You can also call the surgery out of hours to be transferred to the emergency doctor). – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please use our online form.
- COPD – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment please use our online form.
- Cardiac risk management clinic
- Warfarin monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure monitoring
If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel please visit our digital Travel Room to discuss your travel arrangements. This will include which countries and areas within countries that you are visiting to determine what vaccinations are required.
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Passport signing
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.